Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trying to Find the Light in the Darkness...

Finding the positive thing in everything is very difficult at times but I am here to tell you, there is a positive in there somewhere.  I remember just over six years ago, I lost one of the most precious people in the whole world to me.  I lost the person who knew everything about me and loved me anyway, my confidant….. my very best friend.  She was tragically killed in an automobile accident, just hours after I had spoken to her on the phone.  She was there one day and gone the next…. Ripped away from this life with no warning….. no apparent cause.  It literally broke my heart into a million pieces and I continue to miss her every day of my life. 
For weeks after she died, I wondered why in the world this happen??  How could this happen?  I felt so lost…. so confused.  She was such a great person........and I'm not just saying that!  She really was!!!   It left me in a frenzy…. ..... a whirlwind of emotion ......just trying to find the light in the darkness…

No comments:

Post a Comment