Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stop and Look!

What a busy morning! I was up early to facilitate a continuing education class for my work while oozing with such great excitement to get back to my writing all at the same time…. Excitement fuels action….. don’t you think???
…… so, where was I?  Ah!  This is what I did….. (well… this is where I started……. )
I stopped and looked at myself!  I took the time to figure out what I needed to do in order to be happy and to live my life to the fullest……I had felt bogged down with negative energy mainly that I had allowed to enter my life.  Yes, I was culprit!!  I enabled stressors to control my time and limited myself in having the full and rich life we all deserve.  
Have you ever looked in the mirror and “owned” what you saw!  By that, I mean, have you ever taken the time to STOP and take a close look at who you are and if the person you see in the mirror is the person you want to be?  Well, that’s what I did. 
I realized that I was a person who spent way too much time trying to do everything for everyone and not enough time for myself. Have you ever felt that way??  I now know that in order for me to be the best mom, the best partner, the best friend and the best employee, I must be the best ME. I just had to figure out how to get there…..

No comments:

Post a Comment