Friday, September 9, 2011

.....the autumn air is so crisp this morning...... after days of heat and humidity.... it's so pleasant!  Did you notice?  

Now back to my story......

......as I was saying, the weeks following my best friends death were very difficult for me.  I tried everything to make sense of it all and nothing added up!  Then, out of the blue, one day...... I woke up and it hit me!  The positive I could find in her death was life! 

I thought and thought about all the things I had allowed to hold me back and keep me down ....................worry, stress - pure negative energy..........I was allowing these things to steal my happy and prevent me from really enjoying my life to the fullest .......I finally realized that we only get one shot at this thing called life and I felt very refreshed and energized in that moment!!!  (Remember earlier in my blogs when I mentioned how critical every moment is.......?? )   With great passion and purpose, this is what I did.......

No comments:

Post a Comment