Friday, September 23, 2011

Nope! Not me!!

WOW!  Travel took me away from my blog for the last couple of days!   But…. I’m backkkk……. Whooohoooo!!!!!   
Ever been told you are silly?…..that you act like a child?   Has someone told you that you need to grow up?  People think that about me all the time!  I love to laugh and play and be silly and have fun!!!  It does not mean I don’t work HARD because believe me! I do…………….. but ….guess what!  I don’t want to grow up!!    I love not growing up! 
Think about it!  What do we love about children??  They are fun!  They are energetic!  They don’t take things too seriously! They play!  They enjoy life!
Ummmm….. Isn’t that what we’ve been discussing here?  It’s one of the greatest things on earth…… ENTHUSIASM!!!  It doesn’t cost a dime and it’s so very valuable!!!   When people “grow up” they tend to forget how to get excited over the “little things” ….. you know the way children do when you say “Hey…. Let’s go feed the ducks!” (My son loved hearing me ask that question so many years ago……)  Or, at Christmas time …. When they CANNOT WAIT for Santa to come!!!   I stillll CANNOT WAIT for Santa to come!!!!   I love the magic of Christmas.....it lights up the whole world!!!  (And, YESSS!!  I still believe in Santa! Don’t YOU???)  
Awwww…… that excitement and enthusiasm keeps us young, vibrant, full of life………and I LOVEEE it!!!!  Nope! I’m not growing up because I choose not to!  What about YOU??   



No comments:

Post a Comment