Saturday, September 17, 2011

Through the Eyes of a Child

I am going to save the “moment” I had planned to blog about today for tomorrow …. I have been inspired and wanted to share it with you all !!!! 
I was talking with a very special person in my life just the other day and in so many words, he said “if we looked at things through the eyes of a child, they would be so different.”  I had a very emotional moment when I heard those words. He had no idea how he had inspired me in that moment….  
It brought back memories of all the poems I had written over 25 years ago…..  they have been boxed up for years and years………..waiting for me to be inspired by just those words perhaps…… and I am so very thankful!
I pulled out those poems this morning and guess what I am doing today!?  I am reading all about what I saw and how I felt all those years ago..... The really funny thing is….. I wrote a poem entitled “Through the Eyes of a Child”………that poem is in the folder…and I can’t wait to read it!!!  Isn’t it ironic how the things we say really do have such an impact on others.……  every moment really does matter………….Cease the moment and be happy in YOU today and every day of your life!!
Another moment tomorrow……    

No comments:

Post a Comment