Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today's the Day!!!!!

For so many years my mind has been overflowing with all these grand ideas of what I want to do with my life............... what can I do to help others???  …………. I just want to contribute and make a difference ........................ to encourage and to inspire!   It’s my passion!  It ignites me!!  The problem I faced was my recently determined weakness………. I have been so wrapped up in all the ideas of things I want to do……….…. I wasn’t actually doing any one thing to get started!  Light bulb!!!!! 
Just moments ago, my younger brother and I were talking about this very thing and he said, “Create a blog and start writing!”  Thanks Jeff!!!!  J
So….. here I am… blogging because today’s the day!!!  At last…….. I am starting here!   

No comments:

Post a Comment