Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ah! A List...

It’s a fantabulous morning here in Burlington, North Carolina!!!!  (YES! I am one of those dreaded morning people….. haha)   I hope you chose happy when you started YOUR day! 
….okay…. back to the story…..
Next on the list was prioritizing my time!  Ever felt so bogged down you couldn’t get anything done? That’s where I was.  I was spending all my time trying to figure out what to do first….. kids and work and family and friends…… being pulled and pulled and pulled…………...  It’s hard to have fun and enjoy life when you are constantly trying to figure out what to do first….and, of course, worried about how you are going to be able to get it ALL done without upsetting everyone in the world!   
So…. I became a list person!  I make a list for everything!  I draft a list and then I sort and prioritize it!  It feels great to check things off the list!!  Try it!  You might find it rewarding too!!  The really great thing about it is I didn’t even realize that my list gave me control of my time!  And, this is exactly what I needed in order to make time for ME!  It’s a great feeling when you have time for yourself but it’s even better when you make time for yourself and still get all the things done that are on your list!!
So, at this point, more than ever before, I realized “I” was responsible for “ME”…………. And I had to make changes in order to have the full life I craved.  Once the changes started occurring, I started evolving ….growing ……………and things started happening…..

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to every new blog you post! I am starting a list today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love your blog (even if I may be a bit bias) keep up the good work.

    John Goad Jr

    ReplyDelete