Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dreaming BIG!!!

Hummm…. My next drill down is around my motivation in “Dreaming BIG!”
Let’s see….
1)     When I open my mind to all the wonderful possibilities out there in this big ole world, it’s exciting!
2)     I enjoy taking my dreams and creating goals, both short term and long term!
3)     It’s exciting for me to think outside my box and reach for things no matter how insane they may seem to others.
4)     I enjoy the mental stimulation Dreaming BIG gives me!
5)     When I don’t allow barriers when I dream, I have none to get past in order to accomplish whatever I set out to do!
6)     When I Dream BIG, I feel invincible…. I am in DO IT mode and my creative juices flow at top speed.  (Just ask my family and friends!!! They probably get tired of my racing mind……… haha )
In taking a closer look at the hows and whys Dreaming Big motivates, drives and fuels me…. I know now that it gives me an internal BOOST …. It energizes me!  It pushes me beyond the norm and makes me feel on top of the world!  These things make me feel like I can do anything, thus giving me the rush of adrenaline to succeed in anything I set out to do.  
Ta-daaaa!!!  Yet another thing that keeps me positive and happy!   
WOW!  Another great day of thinking!!  Let’s continue….

No comments:

Post a Comment