Monday, September 12, 2011

Cleaning out the Closet

…..now where was I? (Ah! Getting there……)
We all have very busy lives! We seem to run in all different directions at all different speeds. Sound familiar?  Do we have any means of controlling outside influences?  Absolutely!!!  We are the keepers of our time. Sometimes, we forget that!  
Have you ever thought about how much time is spent with negative energy?  How much time you spend complaining about all the things you don’t have and can’t do?  I know I have been very guilty of this until I began to realize all that time I was wasting could be time spent celebrating all the great things in my life and doing all the things I’ve always wanted to do.
Do you spend lots of your time engaged in negative conversations and gossip?  How many times have you listened and participated for an hour but you didn’t have time to prepare for the next morning to prevent your rush hour stress ...........and to have time to read a blog as you drink your morning coffee???? 
When I began cleaning out my closet, I learned that my time is precious. Every moment matters and it’s up to me to decide how to use my moments.  We only get them once……. Think about it! 
I’ve been told by many people that I am so “full of life”……………..I guess that’s because I made room!  Making room involves a lot of hard decisions….



No comments:

Post a Comment