Sunday, October 2, 2011

LOVE

Next on my drill down list is the motivation for me in loving someone or something.  Love is a powerful motivator! Think about it…. When you are madly in love with someone, you will do anything to be close to that person!  When you love a child, you would put yourself in front of a life or death situation to protect them from it!  Here are some more thoughts around this motivator:
1)    Loving myself motivates me to take care of myself…. To be good to myself….mind, body and spirit.   
2)    Being in love with life motivates me to want to always strive for more......doing everything….seeing everything… experiencing everything …….. driving me….. encouraging me….. pushing me…..
3)    When I love, I feel alive!
4)    When I love, I feel like I am my whole self.  Love brings me closer than anything to the real ME!
5)    When I love, I challenge myself to be even better than I thought I ever could be!
6)    When I love, it is crazy exciting, using and generating pure energy all at once. 
7)    When I love the choices I make and the things I am doing…………….it motivates me to  reach for my personal goals, relationship goals and career goals even more…..
What a great drill down!!!  I really believe love may be the most powerful motivator….  Love encourages ACTION with passion and purpose!   Action gets us where we want to be in life!  Hummmmm........  Think about it…….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment