Saturday, October 29, 2011

Signs

Do you believe in “signs”…..you know, those little things that happen along the way that say “Heyyyy!!! Pay attention!!!!!.......... I mean something!!!”  ??? 

I am beginning to believe in them more and more …… 

Just yesterday, I saw the number “4” in a way that I had never seen it before!   It was the craziest thing….. like it meant so much more than 1, 2 or 3!!  

My daughter is looking for a new place to move to and, out of the blue, this morning,  I passed by a “for rent” sign just where it needed to be………….. in an area that I had never really paid attention to before even as many times as I have driven by it in the past. 

I stayed over at a girlfriend’s house last night and this morning, we looked outside and saw steam coming from the trees around her house!!!   It looked like the trees were on fire................ smoking.   We thought it was the strangest thing and still don’t know exactly what caused it….maybe a shift in temperature ...................but neither of us had ever seen such a thing.......

Very interesting to say the least……I believe signs can guide us to where we are supposed to be...... if we keep our eyes open to them......................…Are you paying attention??

No comments:

Post a Comment