Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Just One Month!

One month ago TODAY, I started this blog! 30 posts later, here I am….. sitting at my laptop, thinking WOW!!!  This is GREAT!!!  I’m doing it!! I have the first few chapters of my book already blueprinted!!!!  I’m ready to push forward into the next few chapters now!!
 I have gotten wonderfully encouraging feedback and I am fueled to keep on going!!!!!  Whooohoooo!!!  (Yep!  It’s not even 7am yet!  I know! I know!  Good morninggggg, world!!!!)
Just taking that one baby step in that one moment , one month ago today brought me here to this moment, DOING it….YAAAA!!!!   I am doing what I’ve always wanted to do!!!  And, guess what!!!  I feel so very fortunate!  I get to share it with all of you!!! Every moment matters…..  remember???    
Let TODAY be your day!!  Take a baby step…… and let's see where YOU are one month from today!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment