Saturday, October 15, 2011

Got Diversity?

WOW!  I am behind!  But, that’s okay!  It’s been an incredible week …. a journey filled with great moments that have  inspired new thoughts and ideas….
In fact…. today, I have been inspired to write about diversity!
What is your definition of diversity?  For me… diversity is having the ability to be everything I want to be................ not limiting myself to the restrictions and ideas of others as to what I should and shouldn’t be………….   It’s not about being different … it’s about just being me.  I am like no other.  I am unique.  From sweet country girl to professional career woman to rocker chick if I want to be  …………… it’s all ME and I LOVE it!!!   
Allowing myself to be myself = My Happiness!!   
Don’t lose YOU to those who try to mold you….. Find YOU in your diversity and LOVE it!!!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment