Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Journey..... (conclusion.....or just the beginning...... )

When we stop fighting with our inner voice and start speaking it........ when we stop talking so much and  begin to really listen and hear ..... when we let go of the things that hold us back instead of hanging on to what hinders our journey and when we accept the path that is laid out before us instead of challenging it ........... that feeling comes.... that peace... that comfort... that moment in time when we just know...... really KNOW that we are right where we belong.....
With this new and exciting way of thinking, I became rich in diversity, the ability to be everything I want to be................ not limiting myself to the restrictions and ideas of others as to what I should and shouldn’t be………….   It’s not about being different … it’s about just being who I am.  I am like no other.  I am unique.  I cannot lose myself to those who try to mold me.  Being strong in that brings me here…….
Hello World! My name is Mary Elizabeth and I am a real woman living in the real world!  I am diverse, intelligent, confident, educated, creative and independent!  I am also absolutely in love with life! I am so very grateful for all the wonderful things I have been blessed with and I appreciate all the challenges I have faced that gave me strength and determination to be here writing this for you today!  I am good enough!  I am strong enough! I am a writer … a builder of stories that I hope will inspire my readers!  I am happy!! And……most of all…….I am aspiring to be the greatest person I can be……….by just being ME!   Join me!! It’s absolutely incredible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment